Welcome to the WPCentral Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Like Tree34Likes

Global Posts
    641 Global Posts
    So the MS store now has the 1020 on its website, saying it's "Coming Soon" Nokia Lumia 1020 for AT&T - Microsoft Store

Still no 925 on the page, and physical store employees don't know when it's supposed to go on sale or the price yet.

What the heck?
    wpguy likes this.

I thought u meant the WP store coz I've been getting weird responses from it, like telling me I can't update n app I already own n stuff:(
    From My Lumia 930

Global Posts
    56 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Musicman247 View Post
    So the MS store now has the 1020 on its website, saying it's "Coming Soon" Nokia Lumia 1020 for AT&T - Microsoft Store

Still no 925 on the page, and physical store employees don't know when it's supposed to go on sale or the price yet.

What the heck?
    You know, I was about to create a thread with the same tone... what the heck!!!!! what happened to the 925? it just seems like it was no one cares... assuming it will go on sale in a couple of days? not even TMobile site has it...
    wpguy and WP8fan like this.

Global Posts
    641 Global Posts
    Exactly! I've chatted with T-Mobile reps for three days straight now and have not gotten any information other than "It will be available on July 17th". They don't know the price or why it doesn't have anything on its page yet (while the Xperia Z has a nice page with lots of information on it).

Will be calling the physical MS store again today to see if they know anything more. But come on, it goes on sale in three business days!
    wpguy, WP8fan and theroyboy44 like this.

Global Posts
    641 Global Posts
    MS store still knows nothing. They know that the 1020 goes on pre-sale next week, but they don't know ANYTHING about the 925.
    Thanked by:
    WP8fan 

Global Posts
    179 Global Posts
    Per the Verge, the 925 will be $49 (and 24 payments of $20), making the total cost $529.

Global Posts
    641 Global Posts
    I know the price and availability, I'm just pointing out the horrendous way the 925 is being treated by T-mobile and the MS Store (which relies on the carriers for information).
    WP8fan and mmar1974 like this.

Global Posts
    129 Global Posts
    Completely agree. As soon as the 1020 was announced, the 925 has been all but ignored by everyone. Atrocious.
    Musicman247 and mmar1974 like this.

Global Posts
    641 Global Posts
    925 watch continues.

Local T-mobile store doesn't have any information, and no phones in stock, ready for Wednesday. They do have the Xperia Z, though.

Local MS store rep was frustrated that they didn't have any information on the 925 as well. Also no phones in stock.

Asked on Twitter when they get phones in stock. No reply so far.
    925 watch continues.

Local T-mobile store doesn't have any information, and no phones in stock, ready for Wednesday. They do have the Xperia Z, though.

Local MS store rep was frustrated that they didn't have any information on the 925 as well. Also no phones in stock.

Wow, that's just awful. I hope they don't mess things up with the 925 like they did (horribly) with the 810.
    http://mowned.com/sig/metalchick719.extended.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by metalchick719 View Post
    Wow, that's just awful. I hope they don't mess things up with the 925 like they did (horribly) with the 810.
    What do you mean? I purchased my 810 at a Microsoft store on release day, for less than the T-Mobile store price.
    Quote Originally Posted by kittengirl View Post
    What do you mean? I purchased my 810 at a Microsoft store on release day, for less than the T-Mobile store price.
    The 810 was ignored an EOL'd and everything.
    Friend Code: 1779-1560-3109
    NNID: TheWPCTraveler

(If you happen to own a 3DS, we could go ahead and be, er, friends. There's a reason I put that friend code out there for everyone to see. Also, that NNID is also my Miiverse ID. You can also find me there.)

P.S. Microsoft Mobile Ly, please bring back the cyan in the Lumia line. THE CYANATION COMPELS YOU.

Devices: Lumia 630, Asus T100, Nintendo 3DS.
    Thanked by:
    LeLee092 likes this.

Yeah, this is really lame. I've seen practically zero marketing effort put forth from all three parties. I'm showing up to the MS store on the 17th. If they don't have it, I'll make a scene :)

Not that it helps to be pessimistic, but I have a really bad feeling about this. This could be an 810 part deux.
    theroyboy44 likes this.

Global Posts
    641 Global Posts
    I'll be doing the same at the MS store in Houston! :D

Global Posts
    2,722 Global Posts
    925 watch continues.

T-mobile said they're gonna promote the 925.

There is Nothing, i think Microsoft needs to go all out on these s**t for brains carriers.
    Proud owner of a Nokia Lumia 1520 in Black! :)

My YouTube channel. http://www.youtube.com/user/MickLMZR

I am aware of that, but the thread is about availability at the MS store, not the EOL issue.

Global Posts
    56 Global Posts
    I went today to the MS Store and guess what... they told me they will never get it as they will have Sprint instead... as they can't have more than three carriers in one store???? is that even true?

Global Posts
    641 Global Posts
    What!? That doesn't sound right. T-Mobile on Twitter said the 925 would be available through all channels on the 17th. I don't know if the MS Store counts as a channel or not, though.

Wow, that would suck if true.

Quote Originally Posted by mmar1974 View Post
    I went today to the MS Store and guess what... they told me they will never get it as they will have Sprint instead... as they can't have more than three carriers in one store???? is that even true?
    that makes no sense, since they are currently selling a T-Mobile phone.

I chatted online with the MS store. They know nothing.

Global Posts
    641 Global Posts
    I called the MS Store and chatted online. Same results: no information. Just tweeted them. Will report if I get a response.

This is ridiculous, btw. The phone launches in two business days and nobody anywhere knows anything about it!
    Quote Originally Posted by kittengirl View Post
    What I mean is that Musicman247 said that nobody at the T-Mobile stores he visited and inquired about the 925 knew a thing about that phone, yet at the same time, they already have the Xperia Z in stock. Don't you consider that sad? I also meant that hopefully they actually provide updates to the 925 when it's out instead of EOL'ing it after five months and not delivering updates to it like they did the 810.

By the way, I also own the 810, although I got a Rogers 920 out of frustration of the above issues.
    theroyboy44 likes this.

Global Posts
    129 Global Posts
    I haven't heard a peep back from my tweet to Nokia, TMobile, and the Microsoft Store. It is crap like this that hurts the entire ecosystem.
    I called the MS Store and chatted online. Same results: no information. Just tweeted them. Will report if I get a response.

This is ridiculous, btw. The phone launches in two business days and nobody anywhere knows anything about it!
    That's insane and very pathetic. I was just over at my friend's place tonight and she's decided she wants to get the 925 to replace her 710. They'd better have it on launch day! How could nobody know anything about it? Ugh...
    Musicman247 and LMZR like this.

I called my local MS store today (San Diego-fashion valley) and they didn't have a clue.
    the launch is in two days and they don't know if the phone will be available.
    I've had windows phone since the early days of windows phone 7, and I'm getting more and more disappointed
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast