- 07-04-2013, 11:20 PM #1
I got black Lumia 925 unlocked from Vodafone Germany 32 GB... I noticed from the first moment that the brightness for the touch buttons is very very low compared to 920 and the light is not uniformly distributed over each button... also the color of the light look like gray/brown/red combination, sorry its hard to describe the color precisely... Is this normal? How yours looks like?
07-05-2013, 05:08 AM #3
- 19 Posts
please help! this is out of topic. i dont know how to post in the discussion! please help. my lumia 720 suddenly shutdown itself after transferring a file ( 1 pic only ) via bluetooth from my PC and i cant turn it on. many times i pressed the power button is still not working. im so sad. please help.
- 07-05-2013, 07:38 AM #5
Another problem the right side of screen a little bit yellow compared to the left side when looking at the keyboard.. Also another issue which known for all Samsung amoled screens, if you go to completely dark room and open a black photo on the screen (you can use app called pexil doctor to check) you will notice black annoying dots darker than the rest of the screen... Mine has 7 main dots..
07-07-2013, 12:45 PM #10
- 762 Posts
Again QC problems?*** Forza Windows Phone 8 ***
Many answers here in my battery tips & tricks post: http://forums.wpcentral.com/htc-8x/2...ps-htc-8x.html
Please help me with my WP8 Sync App idea called "WP8 ClonePhone": http://forums.wpcentral.com/windows-...lonephone.html
- By Ricanmeng in forum Nokia Lumia 928Replies: 6Last Post: 11-29-2013, 05:12 PM
- By paddylaz in forum Nokia Lumia 925Replies: 2Last Post: 07-04-2013, 06:54 AM
- By lustikus in forum Windows Phone AccessoriesReplies: 1Last Post: 07-04-2013, 05:29 AM
- By safeer2222 in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 12Last Post: 07-03-2013, 04:55 PM
- By soggs in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 4Last Post: 07-03-2013, 01:41 PM