10-11-2013, 01:46 PM #1
- 48 Posts
Hey guys, alright this is weird but I just noticed my 920 after updating last night won't connect to any data at all. It only works on WiFi and when I'm on a phone call that's the weird part. Anyone else having this problem? I tried calling ATT but there tech support doesn't know a Lumia from a HTC Titan....
10-11-2013, 02:00 PM #2
- 263 Posts
Install the ACCESS POINT app from the store than choose your carrier.
If you have it already installed, create a new fake access point inside the app (Just write anything, it doesn't matter) then, enable it. When the fake access point you created is enabled, switch back to the AT&T LTE 1 or LTE 2 (or your specific carrier) access point and everything should be working fine....
If you're on AT&T, people have reported that the ATT LTE2 works better...
10-11-2013, 02:44 PM #3
- 48 Posts
Thanks that fixed it but now on lte1 and 2 the Wpcentral app is not working it only works on 3g.
Update: the ATT tech support has different departments I was just transferred to windows tech support and they gave me the same answer as you did "Access point" the problem was at 1st I was sent to iPhone tech support which knows nothing...
- By Matthew Blair in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 12Last Post: 10-16-2013, 12:23 PM
- By unstoppablekem in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 8Last Post: 10-12-2013, 12:16 AM
- By Jas00555 in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 7Last Post: 10-11-2013, 06:21 PM
- By cameronator88 in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 1Last Post: 10-11-2013, 12:28 PM
- By cameronator88 in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 10-11-2013, 11:11 AM