10-07-2013, 04:37 PM #1
- 1 Posts
Hey guys a couple of weeks ago I dropped my phone and got a crack in the LCD at first it was fine but then a few days later the crack started bleeding really bad so now I can barely read anything on a good chunk of the phone.
Any suggestions on what to get and where to get it from? In the US please I'd like to get this fixed by early next week.
10-07-2013, 05:11 PM #2
- 26 Posts
See this thread, it has the info you are looking for:
Broke the glass on my 920, options?
You will find a link to videos and parts.
The DIY is not simple. Taking it apart and pulling the broken glass is easy, getting back together aligned correctly with no light leak, that is hard. Can it be done yes, you will need to decide if you are handy enough to do it. Not getting dust on your LCD will be critical
- By DavidinCT in forum Nokia Lumia 928Replies: 33Last Post: Today, 11:52 AM
- By skstrials in forum Nokia Lumia 1020Replies: 6Last Post: 10-11-2013, 01:40 PM
- By bruceabbott2 in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 67Last Post: 10-10-2013, 02:13 AM
- By tahoebigah in forum Nokia Lumia 822Replies: 3Last Post: 10-08-2013, 07:25 AM
- By BethMorgan_f1 in forum HTC 8SReplies: 1Last Post: 10-07-2013, 01:48 PM