10-05-2013, 02:57 PM #1
- 4 Posts
My wife and I both have a Lumia 928 with Verizon. We love our phones, but we've got some issues with them. My wife is now onto her 3rd Lumia 928 (in fairness, the first one was broken because the sales rep dropped it). And I'm having problems with mine as well. My wife called me, I didn't hear it, but saw the notice. I noticed that I got a call, looked to see who it was, saw my wife called and then pressed my finger on the listing for her in the call history. Immediately my Lumia 928 rebooted.
Why did it do that?
This doesn't make any sense. This is the sort of thing that works on feature phones for crying out loud, why would it cause my 928 to reboot? Is it Windows Phone 8? Is it the Lumia 928? What's the cause, why are we both experiencing this?
10-05-2013, 03:15 PM #2
- 443 Posts
The GDR2 update seems to have destabilized the 928, I have 2 that are problematic but its not all that bad (very rare restart, screen unresponsive at times). I believe Verizon stopped rolling out the update at one point, but I don't think they have issued a firmware update to fix it. GDR3 is hopefully around the corner (within 2 months) and will likely fix the issues. One possibility would be to flash the GDR1 update on the phone if you want better stability.
- By ChefFabrizio in forum Microsoft Surface 2Replies: 27Last Post: 11-19-2013, 12:25 PM
- By Jeffrey Fox in forum Nokia Lumia 928Replies: 17Last Post: 10-06-2013, 11:25 AM
- By Jnbs in forum The Marketplace - Buy, Sell & TradeReplies: 6Last Post: 10-03-2013, 11:21 AM
- By SimplyShane in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 4Last Post: 10-03-2013, 09:20 AM
- By SimplyShane in forum Nokia Lumia 520Replies: 1Last Post: 10-03-2013, 02:29 AM