- 10-01-2013, 09:38 PM #2
Hi and welcome to WPCentral. This thread is moved to the Nokia Lumia 920 forum, since people will be better able to answer something specific to the device in that forum.
10-02-2013, 07:50 AM #5
- 2 Posts
A phone update was pushed recently which I received on 26 Sep.
All I noticed was change in Firmware version "3047.0000.1326.2001" to "3047.0000.1326.2009".
Post update, I experience better audio processing and noticeable (better) changes in battery life.
10-03-2013, 09:41 AM #9
- 99 Posts
There is a site with "Feature suggestions" and there are several in it about AT&Ts handling of the updates. Oh by the way its a Microsoft site; not AT&t. I have been doing a bit of research and it seems like the update was never pushed out by more than 40% of the carriers that could have pushed it out. There are lots of comments about the reasons why, some valid; some not, but it is interesting reading. And I am one of the people who did not get the update during the specified time for my 820.There was a post (by AT&T) that the update would be comming in the comming weeks. Of course the comming weeks cold be next Juvember for all we know.
I sure hope something happens, I really want to keep my 820 as I feel it is one of the most unique Nokia phones. It has the insides of the 900 (920, 925, 928) series; but a little smaller screen, and hence a smaller body, a SD card slot and a nice price. In fact I think thats why AT&T quit selling them as they were not making enough money on them. Just my opinion of course.
- By Valiant Lumia 720 in forum Nokia Lumia 720Replies: 28Last Post: 11-09-2013, 05:28 PM
- By engineblock in forum Nokia Lumia 720Replies: 4Last Post: 10-02-2013, 12:31 PM
- By marktomjor in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 3Last Post: 10-01-2013, 06:27 PM
- By Pitchayatak Ponrod in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 1Last Post: 10-01-2013, 03:16 PM
- By spyderzWPC in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 2Last Post: 10-01-2013, 10:48 AM