- 09-24-2013, 07:19 PM #1
Help! My BAFXPro OBD BT adaptor will show connected for about 15 secs. on my 920, then disconnect. I tap connect and it connects again for 15 secs, then disconnects. I never get the pairing code screen. Has anyone successfully paired this thing up?
- 09-25-2013, 02:35 AM #3
I wouldn't know. This device connects to the OBDII connector in most current cars to allow the reading of engine parameters. There are no specs in the packaging. What spec am I looking for? I guess I have to go to the adaptor manufacturer for specifications?
- 09-27-2013, 08:43 PM #4
I haven't tried that specific OBDII adaptor, but the generic one I bought off eBay refused to connect to my 920 until I disabled the Bluetooth in my car. Once the connection is established, I can safely turn the car's Bluetooth back on and both connections work normally until I turn off my car.
- 10-30-2013, 03:25 PM #7
- 10-31-2013, 07:53 PM #9
- By adrian1338 in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 7Last Post: 10-24-2013, 11:14 PM
- By flashmaster591 in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 3Last Post: 10-08-2013, 04:56 AM
- By theefman in forum AndroidReplies: 3Last Post: 09-25-2013, 11:05 AM
- By anthonyng in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 3Last Post: 09-25-2013, 12:22 AM
- By YingTK in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 8Last Post: 09-24-2013, 11:26 PM