09-24-2013, 04:38 PM #1
- 51 Posts
I updated my Notebook to Windows 8.1 Pro and since than I cant connect my phone to the notebook.
Worked fine previously but for some reason windows phone modern UI app is not connecting and the Explorer does not show a connected device either
anyone else got those problems?
- 09-24-2013, 04:56 PM #3
Odd, just checked my Surface RT 8.1 and my 8.1 Pro PC. Both metro versions of the wp8 connector SW under 8.1 rtm work fine. On the 8.1 pro PC it is not even connected directly, but via a hub. Tried different ports?
I would also try to force install the WP8 drivers onto the OS from here (these are posted in Snickler's thread on XDA). Maybe that is irrelevant but worth a try.Nokia Lumia 920 Amber/GDR3
Microsoft Surface RT 64Gb 8.1RTM
HP TouchPad dual boot WebOS and JB 4.3
LG Quantum retired as MP3 player
10-24-2013, 11:14 PM #8Nokia Lumia 920 Black
- 59 Posts
Since Nov. 13, 2012
- By unstoppablekem in forum Microsoft Surface Pro 2Replies: 32Last Post: 10-15-2013, 12:03 PM
- By rmmoore80 in forum XBOX MusicReplies: 11Last Post: 10-09-2013, 04:49 PM
- By YingTK in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 8Last Post: 09-24-2013, 11:26 PM
- By Malcolm Clement in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 7Last Post: 09-24-2013, 05:53 PM
- By dayoungtx in forum Nokia Lumia 820Replies: 5Last Post: 09-24-2013, 04:21 PM