09-23-2013, 01:38 PM #1
- 3 Posts
i updated to amber update and i used glance peek. A vertical flicker from top to bottom appears on the screen.Is this a software issue or a hardware(screen) issue? Any solutions?
It only happens in glance screen.The phone screen is fine everywhere else.
- 09-23-2013, 03:54 PM #2
This is definitely a software issue.
You should reset the phone by going to settings>about phone and scrolling down to reset button (don't forget to back up all essential data)
this reset will take you back to the factory settings when you purchased it. You can install the amber update again and see how glance works. If theres still a issue try to go to your local phone provider and seek their assistance.
you can also try this:
Contact local support - Nokia (chooose your country)
Hope that helps!
Proud owner of Nokia Lumia 920 Black
09-23-2013, 04:49 PM #3
- 294 Posts
So, try a soft-reset first (hold volume down and power buttons simultaneously until your phone vibrates...) and see if it fixes your problem...
- By BIGPADDY in forum Nokia Lumia IconReplies: 175Last Post: 03-05-2014, 10:01 AM
- By jambaugh in forum Nokia Lumia 928Replies: 23Last Post: 10-01-2013, 10:18 PM
- By Ashwin Divakaran in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 8Last Post: 09-24-2013, 09:16 AM
- By chrisc4 in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 1Last Post: 09-23-2013, 03:59 PM
- By Kenneth Brosas in forum Nokia Lumia 720Replies: 2Last Post: 09-23-2013, 09:20 AM