09-10-2013, 01:39 PM #1
- 2 Posts
I have just bought lumia 920 and i have upgrade it with amber update ...then i have downloaded Skype.
Skype keeps using CELLUAR data !!!and no option for WIFI data to run over it...???!!! Mean while,
The wifi connection is running normal for all other programs including face book screen updates.
Please can any one tell me, how to SET Skype to run using wifi connection.
Thanks for every body in advance.
09-11-2013, 02:52 AM #3
- 165 Posts
If ur phone is connected to the wireless all the communications are going through it, not cellular. How can u tell that exactly Skype is using cellular data?ex iPhone3G and iPhone4 user
Now a proud Nokia Lumia920 user
Ceterum censeo, Androidam delendam esse!
- By ether813 in forum Samsung ATIV S NeoReplies: 24Last Post: 09-16-2013, 10:15 PM
- By how1ard in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 89Last Post: 09-15-2013, 04:42 AM
- By EBynum in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 5Last Post: 09-14-2013, 04:52 AM
- By santhosh5639 in forum Nokia Lumia 520Replies: 9Last Post: 09-13-2013, 09:17 AM
- By Abhishek Belkar in forum Nokia Lumia 720Replies: 1Last Post: 09-10-2013, 10:10 AM