- 09-03-2013, 07:04 PM #1
Last edited by gilnfld; 09-04-2013 at 10:34 AM. Reason: clarify some more
- 09-04-2013, 08:30 AM #4
I am not talking about the ota itself. I know that has been covered in a million places.
I AM TALKING about a FULL L920 RM-820 3047 Firmware which IS NOW AVAILABLE on NCS servers that is why I stated that in the title of my post and that is why i attached the screen capture of NCS/PST showing its availability....
- 09-04-2013, 09:18 AM #5
And, that's why I answered you that it has been covered in other threads. Actually, since last week....
I even downloaded it last week from NCS....
Here's one of the threads... Read post #16:
WIND Canada users: Euro Dev Amber/GDR2 on Rogers 920 results
Sent from my NOKIA LUMIA 920 using Tapatalk
Last edited by jojapath; 09-04-2013 at 10:03 AM.
- 09-04-2013, 10:20 AM #7
Jojapath, you clearly are listening ;-). My frustration was not directed towards you...
Thank you for pointing out the thread where this info was already posted. I didn't see it under that thread, my apologies. I do think that info should be moved out of the WIND thread and posted either separately or in the general amber/gdr2 thread. just some thoughts.....
- 09-04-2013, 10:29 AM #8
- By crash1989 in forum General Microsoft News and DiscussionReplies: 32Last Post: 09-09-2013, 03:27 PM
- By thinkdan in forum Nokia Lumia 822Replies: 12Last Post: 09-06-2013, 11:24 PM
- By StevenF19 in forum Microsoft Surface for Windows RTReplies: 2Last Post: 09-03-2013, 04:53 PM
- By sph0308 in forum Nokia Lumia 928Replies: 3Last Post: 09-03-2013, 04:33 PM
- By GideonTerblanche in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 1Last Post: 09-03-2013, 04:00 PM