- 08-26-2013, 04:15 PM #1
Hi guys, it's my first post here, I've been searching around if anyone else has this issue, but haven't found any solutions to this problem...
Earlier this week I updated my unlocked 920 to GDR2+Amber over the air. The update installed nicely with no problems whatsoever, but afterwards I noticed something funny when I was using Internet Explorer.
When I'm pressing on the screen and move my finger, the website scrolls normally, but if I keep pressing and holding my finger still (for example when browsing through a forum thread), the image doesn't stay still, instead it starts to shake a couple of pixels up and down. I've noticed this happening in the People hub, too, as well as some apps, the lockscreen, etc. It's really annoying because it makes it very difficult to read small text.
It must be a consequence of the update as I would certainly have noticed it had it happened before. Is anyone else experiencing this or does anyone know a fix for this?
08-26-2013, 04:25 PM #3
- 392 Posts
- 08-26-2013, 07:03 PM #4
The behaviour is the same on both screen sensitivity settings, it doesn't generally feel more responsive, but I noticed a bit of lag when scrolling in picture-heavy situations when the sensitivity is set to high. That wasn't happening before either.
- 08-27-2013, 06:48 AM #7
PS it seems like every time the phone is restarted, double tap to wake is turned back on by default, how odd
edit: as soon as double tap to wake is enabled again and the screen times out and I have to unlock the phone again, it's there again :( I guess I won't be able to use double tap to wake until Nokia fixes this in an update or something...
- By jasminder baring1 in forum General Microsoft News and DiscussionReplies: 20Last Post: 09-03-2013, 04:33 PM
- By Ekalb22 in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 14Last Post: 08-28-2013, 05:53 PM
- By Moosebear in forum Nokia Lumia 710Replies: 2Last Post: 08-26-2013, 01:22 PM
- By Dex Da Rex in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 2Last Post: 08-26-2013, 01:16 PM
- By bigpaulc in forum Nokia Lumia 520Replies: 6Last Post: 08-26-2013, 10:48 AM