Welcome to the WPCentral Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Colin920

I've found that all at&t apps like My At&t, At&t Familymap are not able to install after I flash my Lumia 920 to the French version of Amber. Is this normal? I have to have At&t amber for their apps or they just don't support amber for the moment? I'm confused.

Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Colin920 View Post
    I've found that all at&t apps like My At&t, At&t Familymap are not able to install after I flash my Lumia 920 to the French version of Amber. Is this normal? I have to have At&t amber for their apps or they just don't support amber for the moment? I'm confused.
    If you are using an AT&T sim they should appear on the store. Make sure to choose US on the region.(settings,language & region)

That's odd XD.... I just remove my data plan and switched to T-Mobile. However I still have my family account with At&t need to look at..... If I put the at&t sim in to the smartphone, they will automatically put my back to Data Plan??? That's what they said in the agreement.... I don't want to get in trouble to call them for removing data plan again. Oh.... wait.... maybe I can't insert my wife's At&t sim to just install apps.... anyways.. thanks for the tip