08-14-2013, 01:57 PM #1
- 494 Posts
I know the 920 is well know for slow charging and sudden rapid battery discharge but today it actually died on me while charging.
With nothing major running in the background that I'm aware of I noticed my phone when into low batter mode. There wasn't a reason think it should happen because it had only been off the charger for 4 hours. I put it on the charge and the charging indicator came on. After 10 minutes it powered down and then went into the "off but charging" mode.
08-14-2013, 04:11 PM #6
- 494 Posts
I think it was whatever causes the random sudden battery drains some of us get. The phone was draining faster than it could charge. When I had a battery graph running I caught a few of those drains on the graph. It practically makes a vertical dive on the graph instead of a gentle slope. All this while nothing of significance apparently running in the background.
I've seen the charger sometimes not able to keep up with Here Drive running.
- By doritosbandito in forum Nokia Lumia 925Replies: 6Last Post: 02-04-2014, 11:19 PM
- By rockinguy in forum Nokia Lumia 620Replies: 5Last Post: 08-15-2013, 08:51 AM
- By kenstockwell in forum Nokia Lumia 1020Replies: 4Last Post: 08-15-2013, 01:45 AM
- By nonchy1991 in forum Nokia Lumia 520Replies: 3Last Post: 08-14-2013, 10:34 PM
- By rohitks in forum Nokia Lumia 820Replies: 1Last Post: 08-14-2013, 08:18 AM