- 08-13-2013, 01:16 AM #2
It usually takes a while before the carriers officially release updates. You might want to follow the WPCentral blogs, since the writers usually mention when carriers roll out official updates.
- 08-13-2013, 03:08 AM #3
- 09-08-2013, 09:10 AM #4
Please, anybody answer this question, because I'm interested in flashing the Euro Dev ROM on my 920 and I'm worried about these updates.. :PNokia Lumia 920
FW Rev #: 3047.0000.1326.2003 - Lumia Amber
I translate any English app to Slovenian language!
09-08-2013, 07:52 PM #5
- 190 Posts
I am currently running the GDR2 AT&T Dev rom, so as soon as the GDR3/BS update is available in an unbranded rom, I will be flashing it right away.Windows 8 - Surface RT
Windows Phone - Dell Venue Pro | Nokia Lumia 920 | Nokia Lumia 1520
- By husam2277 in forum Nokia Lumia 925Replies: 17Last Post: 11-14-2013, 10:44 AM
- By mustiman in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 2Last Post: 08-21-2013, 12:41 PM
- By wsam in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 4Last Post: 08-15-2013, 06:00 AM
- By hishamalmghbashy in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 2Last Post: 08-12-2013, 06:58 PM
- By MoggSquad in forum XBOX MusicReplies: 1Last Post: 08-12-2013, 05:38 PM