- 08-13-2013, 12:17 AM #2
It usually takes a while before the carriers officially release updates. You might want to follow the WPCentral blogs, since the writers usually mention when carriers roll out official updates.
- 08-13-2013, 05:49 AM #3
I know it takes a while for carriers to officially release updates and I also know it's no use asking them about software updates.
This is why I started this thread and hopefully someone using the Lumia 920 in Romania has some precise info about the release date.
08-21-2013, 12:22 PM #4
- 1 Posts
Hello, all that is currently known is that Vodafone users will soon receive the update for the 920, while the other models and Orange users will have to wait a bit more. How much more is unknown as the update is currently undergoing final testing with operator to achieve approval. Source: Availability in Europe - Nokia
- 08-22-2013, 04:33 PM #5
salut eu am instalat amber+gdr2 pe un tel luat de la orange(blocat in retea)si merge perfect.pachetul de update il poti lua de aici de pe site. hello i have installed amber + gdr2 got a phone from Orange (locked network) and go perfect.you can get updates here on the site
- 08-29-2013, 11:47 AM #8
http://forums.wpcentral.com/nokia-lu...asy-steps.html urmeaza pasii de aici.merge super fara probleme si cred ca nu mai e nici blocat pe orange acuma.softul il gasesti tot aici pe forum. Nokia Lumia EU ROM GDR2+Amber Download Link .
- By Dylan O Brien in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 52Last Post: 10-10-2013, 04:52 PM
- By Ahmad Wali in forum Nokia Lumia 720Replies: 6Last Post: 08-19-2013, 06:11 PM
- By Jump Jet in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 44Last Post: 08-17-2013, 12:11 PM
- By b3rni3703 in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 18Last Post: 08-14-2013, 07:53 AM
- By ssarma in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 2Last Post: 08-13-2013, 09:33 AM