Hi,

This goes out to all the WP Central Romanian users.

Does anybody know the release date for GDR2/Amber for Orange and/or Vodafone?

If anyone from Romania managed to flash their L920 please let me us know what's improved.
    It usually takes a while before the carriers officially release updates. You might want to follow the WPCentral blogs, since the writers usually mention when carriers roll out official updates.

I know it takes a while for carriers to officially release updates and I also know it's no use asking them about software updates.

This is why I started this thread and hopefully someone using the Lumia 920 in Romania has some precise info about the release date.
    Hello, all that is currently known is that Vodafone users will soon receive the update for the 920, while the other models and Orange users will have to wait a bit more. How much more is unknown as the update is currently undergoing final testing with operator to achieve approval. Source: Availability in Europe - Nokia

salut eu am instalat amber+gdr2 pe un tel luat de la orange(blocat in retea)si merge perfect.pachetul de update il poti lua de aici de pe site. hello i have installed amber + gdr2 got a phone from Orange (locked network) and go perfect.you can get updates here on the site

Hi,

Can you tell me where exactly did you get the ROM and which installation procedure you followed?

Can you also write a short review of your Amber experience ?

Thanks!!!

Am incercat sa fac update pe lumia 820 , de pe nokia care suite dar nu merge.
    Telefonul meu e de la Tim Italia..

http://forums.wpcentral.com/nokia-lu...asy-steps.html urmeaza pasii de aici.merge super fara probleme si cred ca nu mai e nici blocat pe orange acuma.softul il gasesti tot aici pe forum. Nokia Lumia EU ROM GDR2+Amber Download Link .

I just checked and Nokia Care Suite shows that GDR2/Amber is available my yellow Orange Lumia 920!!!

I guess the update will soon be available through OTA!

Amber/GDR2 available for L920 on Orange Romania.

Downloading right now via OTA!