Welcome to the WPCentral Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Today,I Saw the Post in WPCentral Thats Said About Amber Update,And the News Guide me to the Nokiaview Post With Instruction...

But When I Wanted to download the firmware,I Stuck at this error...

untitled.png

And this is the Error Code From the Clipboard Button...

[CODE]Access is denied. Verify credentials.
    at Nokia.FiRe.Repository.FiReClient.CheckForKnownExceptions(SoapException ex)
    at Nokia.FiRe.Repository.FiReClient.GetVariant5(String productCode, String productType, String swVersion, String variantVersion, String certificateInfo, Variant6& var)
    at Nokia.FiRe.Repository.RepositoryClient.GetVariant5(String productCode, String productType, String softwareVersion, String variantVersion, String certificateInfo)
    at Nokia.CareSuite.PlugIns.FiRe.InternalRepositoryClient.<>c__DisplayClass86.<GetVariant5>b__85()
    at Nokia.CareSuite.PlugIns.FiRe.InternalRepositoryClient.InvokeBaseMethod[T](Func`1 method)
    at Nokia.CareSuite.PlugIns.FiRe.InternalRepositoryClient.GetVariant5(String productCode, String productType, String softwareVersion, String variantVersion, String certificateInfo)
    at Nokia.CareSuite.PlugIns.FirmwareDownload.FirmwareDownloader.FirmwareDownloadTaskInternal..ctor(IDownloadManager downloadManager, IFiRe fiRe, ISystemHelper systemHelper, FirmwareDownloader downloader, FirmwareDownloadParameters parameters)
    at Nokia.CareSuite.PlugIns.FirmwareDownload.FirmwareDownloader.<>c__DisplayClassa.<DownloadAsync>b__9()
    at Nokia.CareSuite.PlugIns.FirmwareDownload.SystemHelper.<>c__DisplayClass2.<QueueUserWorkItem>b__1(Object _)
    at System.Threading.QueueUserWorkItemCallback.WaitCallback_Context(Object state)
    at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
    at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
    at System.Threading.QueueUserWorkItemCallback.System.Threading.IThreadPoolWorkItem.ExecuteWorkItem()
    at System.Threading.ThreadPoolWorkQueue.Dispatch()
    at System.Threading._ThreadPoolWaitCallback.PerformWaitCallback()[/CODE]

Can Everyone help me to solve this problem???
    And My Lumia 920 Code is RM-821 VAR APAC MY CV BLACK...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails untitled_zps3d361565.png  

Did you replace the "usergroupsconfiguration.cfg" file after installing NCS? And you have to use the product code for downloading firmware. Your product code is 059R026

Both Nokia applications do not "see" a phone being connected to USB port. Any trouble shooting tips? Windows 7 has no problem though.

Just use Product support tool for store 5.0 ver. 2013.13.4.4, then you can pass with a proper cfg file ...

Quote Originally Posted by Jaripi View Post
    Just use Product support tool for store 5.0 ver. 2013.13.4.4, then you can pass with a proper cfg file ...
    What do you mean by "proper .."?

How do I create a connection in Product Support Tool For Store program?

Quote Originally Posted by Zolotoy View Post
    What do you mean by "proper .."?
    You have to replace it ... just read here (point 2):

Download official Nokia ROMs without Navifirm+

Quote Originally Posted by Jaripi View Post
    You have to replace it ... just read here (point 2):

Download official Nokia ROMs without Navifirm+
    My question was about not being able to connect to the phone. Is your answer about that?

No, it was suggestion for this thread question (NSC credentials error when starting download fw) ....

If you can not connect your phone with NSU, then I suggest you to check your USB cable (use original USB cable and avoid long USB cables) ... restarting and trying other USB port might help too ...

If you are using NCS, then you will disconnect your cp before flashing (no connection, offline), but a connection is build up during restart of your cp (instructed by NCS) ... well, if it can not build up connection with your phone during restart, then it will never flash it ...
    Last edited by Jaripi; 08-06-2013 at 04:19 PM.