Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    In the last week or so, my phone has experienced some really weird behavior. It seems to have a mind of its own. When i open an app, it freezes for a bit and then starts switching apps and goes into the calender and email changing panes all on its own. It continues jittering around for a few minutes on different screens. As soon as i turn off the screen and back on, it goes back to normal for a while before it happens again. It's like the phone's possessed. I've done some research and wondering if it has anything to do with wireless charging? Anyone else have a similar experience?
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    3,767 Global Posts
    I've been charging mine by wireless since I got and and have had nothing like this happen. Does this happen when you open any app or a particular app? Also when it's going crazy, do you notice the back of the phone getting warm?

Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    It's not related to any specific app. After i use it for a while, it just starts going bezerk. It doesn't normally get warm as far as i know but i'll have to check that out.

Mine sometimes freezes when plugged into a wall charger when I press the back button, locking/unlocking the screen sorts it, but it's defo charger related, what firmware are you running? Mine is still 1249
    Couldn't be wireless charging. I haven't charged my 920 wirelessly that much, but I've never experienced this issue at all. Are you sure it's not some app that's running in the background, like a calendar app? It sounds like your phone is haunted! lol
    http://mowned.com/sig/metalchick719.extended.jpg

Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    i'm using firmware 1314.

Dont think it's apps running in the background. I usually close everything. The only tasks that run are Battery monitor and my stocks portfolio. Wonder if it's Lockslider+...
    I don't charge mine wirelessly. But lately it has had a problem with this as well as when I try texting it starts typing gibberish on its own. I thought maybe it was the screen dirty, but even after cleaning the screen it continues to act up. I try turning the phone off and resetting, but that only works for a little while.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheyenne Fletcher View Post
    I don't charge mine wirelessly. But lately it has had a problem with this as well as when I try texting it starts typing gibberish on its own. I thought maybe it was the screen dirty, but even after cleaning the screen it continues to act up. I try turning the phone off and resetting, but that only works for a little while.
    I have this problem with my 8X where starting a new message causes the phone to randomly type stuff in. Then it'll switch to Bing, and everytime I back out it goes back in a types stuff.

Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    Here's a quick video i took of the phone acting up. It's getting even worse lately as it happens 70% of the time i have the phone on.

http://sdrv.ms/13vavcw

yeah mine too... i dont have nokia;s phone but i have same lag :/ i have been searching for a answer for lag but nothing found yet...

its like someone would control your phone by other phone or computer.. :/
    has any1 sloved dis problem.. am facing the same in my lumia 720 now ... plzz suggest some remedy.... am not using wireless charging either.....
    Last edited by Lakshmi Thangadurai; 04-10-2014 at 03:38 AM.