- 07-11-2013, 08:44 AM #1
In the last week or so, my phone has experienced some really weird behavior. It seems to have a mind of its own. When i open an app, it freezes for a bit and then starts switching apps and goes into the calender and email changing panes all on its own. It continues jittering around for a few minutes on different screens. As soon as i turn off the screen and back on, it goes back to normal for a while before it happens again. It's like the phone's possessed. I've done some research and wondering if it has anything to do with wireless charging? Anyone else have a similar experience?
- 07-11-2013, 08:49 AM #2
I've been charging mine by wireless since I got and and have had nothing like this happen. Does this happen when you open any app or a particular app? Also when it's going crazy, do you notice the back of the phone getting warm?
- 07-11-2013, 09:28 AM #5
Couldn't be wireless charging. I haven't charged my 920 wirelessly that much, but I've never experienced this issue at all. Are you sure it's not some app that's running in the background, like a calendar app? It sounds like your phone is haunted! lol
07-14-2013, 09:53 AM #7
- 1 Posts
I don't charge mine wirelessly. But lately it has had a problem with this as well as when I try texting it starts typing gibberish on its own. I thought maybe it was the screen dirty, but even after cleaning the screen it continues to act up. I try turning the phone off and resetting, but that only works for a little while.
- By Jason De Castro in forum Nokia Lumia 1020Replies: 10Last Post: 07-11-2013, 06:23 PM
- By Niclas Aarestrup in forum Nokia Lumia 520Replies: 2Last Post: 07-11-2013, 04:37 PM
- By ShaunKL in forum Nokia Lumia 925Replies: 8Last Post: 07-11-2013, 09:59 AM
- By Knubblo in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 5Last Post: 07-11-2013, 06:29 AM
- By ElektroDragon in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 4Last Post: 07-10-2013, 08:55 PM