07-09-2013, 05:08 PM #4
- 304 Posts
I know this might be a stupid question, but have you downloaded the version for mac? this might be your problem, and see if the drivers are installed, otherwise the pc won't recognize the phone
Windows Phone app for Mac | Windows Phone 8 | Windows Phone How-to | Windows Phone (United States)
07-09-2013, 05:45 PM #6
- 66 Posts
How music is transferred using the sync apps on our Macs is broken. I posted this in another forum but...
One of the issues with the windows connector on my MacBook pro had something to do with authorizing a file to be read.
. You need to make sure that you click file in the connector menu and then I think it was authorize folder. You then select the folder that your music is in, ie: iTunes. Then sync and it will work.
So it sort of worked. But then my music would either show up as "other" media in storage, or I would have 2-3 replicas of each track. It is just horrendous.
02-26-2014, 12:42 PM #9
- 18 Posts
- By b3rni3703 in forum Nokia Lumia 810Replies: 40Last Post: 09-12-2013, 10:30 PM
- By b3rni3703 in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 12Last Post: 07-12-2013, 04:58 PM
- By enthuz in forum The "Off Topic" LoungeReplies: 6Last Post: 07-10-2013, 03:56 AM
- By ibeee9 in forum Nokia Lumia 820Replies: 1Last Post: 07-10-2013, 03:47 AM
- By CJ Thunder in forum OneDriveReplies: 2Last Post: 07-09-2013, 03:02 PM