07-07-2013, 07:47 AM #2
- 2,429 Posts
How long have you had this problem? It's possible that you got some dust into the ambient light sensor. In which case, send it for repair.I'm also over at the Moriya Shrine! Go there if you're also a fan of Touhou. After all, it is a small community, like WP, right?
- 07-07-2013, 02:36 PM #4
I have this same problem aes well, since I bought it.. and my unit is not defected (dust in the sensor), It seems to be software or something problem from what I've read and it's a common problem..
I saw one ''tutorial'' to fix it and it actually helped, wait for the night, go to your room (a very dark room, more dark = better), put your finger in the sensor and soft reset the phone.. it helped me, now it flickers much much less and with much less intensity as well..
- 07-07-2013, 03:30 PM #5
NOTE: I still don't think that this tutorial will solve my problem. Because the problem isn't gone when auto brigtness is disabled.
Last edited by farukdgn; 07-07-2013 at 07:04 PM.
- 07-08-2013, 12:01 AM #6
and so as mine didn't disappear, that ''tutorial'' just made it happen with much less intensity and less frequent as well.. put your finger and soft reset it and wait for it to turn on completely =)
this is a very very common problem, it's related to the bright sensor, I bet any update they will fix it, looking forward for it
- By Valiant Lumia 720 in forum Nokia Lumia 720Replies: 9Last Post: 09-27-2013, 08:10 AM
- By pne101 in forum Nokia Lumia 810Replies: 3Last Post: 07-12-2013, 08:20 AM
- By AllyKat15 in forum HTC Arrive / 7 ProReplies: 2Last Post: 07-07-2013, 11:24 PM
- By scield in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 3Last Post: 07-06-2013, 07:46 PM
- By PrincessRipper in forum Nokia Lumia 820Replies: 2Last Post: 07-05-2013, 09:03 PM