05-29-2013, 01:16 PM #1
- 2 Posts
Iv'e bought an at&t lumia 920 from some guy on ebay, well i popped my sim card in and phone calls and messages works fine but i cant go online on my 3g and surf.. It gives me the 4G icon, although i dont have 4G connection in my country..
I tried the ##3282 call stuff and chose 3G only but it keeps the 4G...
Ive also heard that flashing my Lumia into the RM_821 (i have the at&t's 820 now) could solve the problem..
Does anyone know how to solve the problem? Huge thanks!
05-29-2013, 08:15 PM #2
- 285 Posts
The AT&T phone doesnt support 4G in your country.
There are 2 versions of the 920: the rm820 (usa) and rm821 (everywhere else).
You won't be able to get 4G with your phone.
Where it says 4G on the AT&T fw, that is actually 3G (H+) which americans call 4G because theyre special and love confusing the rest of the world.
05-30-2013, 05:04 AM #3
- 2 Posts
Last edited by Ariel5800; 05-30-2013 at 06:03 AM.
08-29-2013, 12:21 PM #6
- 1 Posts
I'm also facing the same problem. Using an unlocked at&t nokia lumia 920 piece in India, but not able to access 3G internet. But instead, 4G icon is being shown.
Tried looking for Access Point in the Settings, but the very option is not available.
- By ghostcharger in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 5Last Post: 04-26-2013, 03:49 PM
- By Abhishek M in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 2Last Post: 11-27-2012, 04:41 AM
- By baileystein in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 3Last Post: 11-21-2012, 11:46 AM
- By metalchick719 in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 28Last Post: 11-21-2012, 12:31 AM
- By sueha in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 0Last Post: 11-20-2012, 07:36 PM