05-24-2013, 12:32 PM #1
- 6 Posts
Happy bank holiday everyone,
|Can you help me get all my purchased apps back. After my 920 being sent back to me after 4 weeks and a day from orange it has come back as a new unit. I backed up phone regular but how can I get all my apps I paid for including games. I have gone to store to download them but having to pay for them all again. Is this what I have to do? I spent quite a bit thinking so much of phone and keeping it for a long time.
Big thank you for help,
05-24-2013, 01:01 PM #3
- 6 Posts
I have tried but when I go to store I still have to pay? It doesn't say that I have purchased them previously. Were can I find out what apps I bought, as I got quite a few and cant remember them all. Paid £5 plus for quite a few games so out of pocket by quite a bit.
- 05-24-2013, 01:05 PM #4
when you go through the steps and click purchase it will still ask for payment etc, but right after you select the payment it will tell you that you have already purchased it. I have done it many many times.
- By tuufly in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 3Last Post: 11-15-2012, 07:52 PM
- By Winterfang in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 10Last Post: 05-29-2012, 04:20 AM
- By trazer in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 3Last Post: 04-08-2012, 12:41 AM
- By amagab in forum Software Development and HackingReplies: 4Last Post: 02-24-2012, 11:15 AM
- By speedtouch in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 10Last Post: 02-06-2012, 03:02 PM