- 05-22-2013, 11:18 AM #1
my phone already set to United States so changed it to Sri Lanka to purchase some apps and i added the VISA card to Wallet and bought the apps after the purchase i change the regional settings again to United states.. but after about 5 days i got this e mail... whats the problem? what can i do now? am i doing anything wrong? but the Credit card data is up to date on website?
05-22-2013, 11:31 AM #2
- 184 Posts
My guess, is that since you changed your regional settings to Sri Lanka, made some purchases and switched back, you probably set off some fraud detection algorithms and got red flagged by your bank/Visa. I would check with your bank/Visa as the card may have been suspended.
- By evilrobot in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 6Last Post: 09-11-2013, 04:24 AM
- By POCKETABLEtech in forum General Microsoft News and DiscussionReplies: 5Last Post: 05-16-2013, 07:35 PM
- By Laura Knotek in forum WPCentral.com - Site News, Feedback, HelpReplies: 9Last Post: 01-29-2013, 08:45 AM
- By 12Danny123 in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 6Last Post: 10-14-2012, 12:44 AM
- By richard_walters in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 2Last Post: 09-28-2012, 01:16 AM