- 05-18-2013, 04:25 PM #1
I am facing an issue. My headphone (the one bundled with the phone) volume during calls is sometimes very low even after maxing it out to 10/10.
I haven't switched to phone speaker for that time to check if that is low too, but in recent past I have had trouble with phone speaker low volume too.
The headphones are fine while watching video or listening to audio, but during call (not all calls) the volume becomes very very low.
Any solution to this issue?
- By rdef in forum HTC 8XReplies: 4Last Post: 11-09-2013, 03:52 PM
- By Sriram Chandramohan in forum Nokia Lumia 800Replies: 0Last Post: 04-22-2013, 02:08 PM
- By ryanj04 in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 6Last Post: 03-28-2013, 12:22 PM
- By johnnyrussoa3 in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 12Last Post: 11-28-2012, 01:17 PM
- By allsabotage in forum Nokia Lumia 710Replies: 4Last Post: 06-23-2012, 11:36 AM