05-08-2013, 06:43 PM #1
- 33 Posts
Hulu as we all know is just amazing, but it is a SERIOUS battery drainer. Is it just me, or do other Lumias get crispy hott when watching videos on hulu? It litteraly burns to touch it. Also...even when i have the phone plugged into the charger (which is a 2 amp charger btw) it continues to drain the battery faster than the charger is charging the battery.....incredible.Phone: Lumia 920
"I believe that if life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade... And try to find somebody whose life has given them vodka, and have a party."
05-08-2013, 07:20 PM #2
- 76 Posts
05-09-2013, 08:42 AM #5
- 3 Posts
Yeah the battery drain issue with Windows phone 8 is pretty bad. I too have a Lumia 920 and not sure whether its the app or the phone thats the problem. The phone is excellent but i hope Nokia fixes the battery drain issue. I think its normal if your watching youtube for the handset to get really hot.
05-13-2013, 06:07 PM #9
- 927 Posts
Hm... power management seems to be an issue.
Are there any video streaming aps that don't cause such behavior ? Are you using wifi or LTE?
Its not "normal" I don't think... both my 808 and ip5 can play youtube videos for hours without even getting warm.
- By randa107 in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 2Last Post: 02-28-2013, 11:48 AM
- By Anup Katiyar in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 0Last Post: 02-18-2013, 11:48 PM
- By Laura Knotek in forum WPCentral.com - Site News, Feedback, HelpReplies: 1Last Post: 11-29-2012, 09:28 AM
- By alxandermatthews in forum HTC Arrive / 7 ProReplies: 15Last Post: 01-05-2012, 02:04 PM
- By zr2s10 in forum LG QuantumReplies: 4Last Post: 09-30-2011, 01:33 AM