- 04-24-2013, 07:19 PM #1
I have a nokia lumia 920, amazing phone....but when i connect it to my laptop zune does not detect the device. Ive reinstalled it again but still no luck. My laptop is on winxp, laptop does recognize my phone, and i can add photos, but when i add my own songs it doesnt show up on my phone through nokia music or the other music app. Hope theres some one that can help
- 04-24-2013, 07:44 PM #2
Zune is not compatible with WP8.
If you're using XP, you'll need to use Windows Explorer to drag and drop the music files. The Windows Phone desktop app requires Windows 7/8.
- By chiron09 in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 11Last Post: 03-08-2013, 05:22 PM
- By aventador779 in forum Upcoming & Rumored DevicesReplies: 91Last Post: 11-02-2012, 10:01 PM
- By km99 in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 7Last Post: 10-31-2012, 11:22 AM
- By Mathiew24 in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 5Last Post: 09-24-2012, 07:05 PM
- By chandu9013 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 3Last Post: 06-16-2012, 03:23 AM