04-04-2013, 06:15 PM #1
- 3 Posts
I am currently an iPhone 4 user. Since the iPhone 4 is too small to read PDFs, I mainly use my iPad as my e-reader. But lately I have been considering a Windows Phone, in particular a Lumia 920. How does PDF organizing, editing, and reading compare? Are there good apps for highlighting and note taking?
I understand 4 1/2 inches still isn't ideal for reading but it's significantly larger than my iPhone's screen. Any advice/help would be great. Thanks.
- 04-04-2013, 06:40 PM #2
Well you can read them but you can't send them and at least while I was still using my 920 as my main phone, you couldn't edit them. Maybe that has changed, I don't knowHTC Droid Incredible --> Apple iPhone 4S --> Nokia Lumia 920 --> BlackBerry Z10 --> HTC One --> iPhone 5
04-04-2013, 07:50 PM #3
- 216 Posts
I don't do much reading but I have PDFs that I've downloaded from websites, like schedules or airline itineraries and they open up ok. I have option to share as well.
I don't see anything for editing, there's a bookmarks option I don't know does what, some viewing options but that's about it.
- 04-11-2013, 03:36 AM #6
I've contacted Adobe Inc. via Feature Request form and Adobe Community regarding Adobe Reader for high-resolution WP8 devices. Next step would be requesting all their Touch Apps for WP ... Lets be strong, patient and relentless!
Sent from my Windows Phone 8X by HTC using Board Express»Lass dir deinen Entwurf nicht kaputt machen.«
»Do not let them degrade your design.«
04-15-2013, 06:23 PM #9
- 34 Posts
- By goldimi2 in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 3Last Post: 03-10-2013, 08:42 AM
- By GreekboyD in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 31Last Post: 02-11-2013, 05:16 PM
- By GSOgymrat in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 6Last Post: 01-07-2013, 12:17 AM
- By kenzibit in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 0Last Post: 10-27-2012, 01:18 PM
- By Bearach in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 04-01-2012, 09:52 PM