03-28-2013, 03:56 PM #1
- 30 Posts
I accidentially tapped the AT&T LTE 1 under this setting and there's no way to deactivate it and just use what ever the default setting is. I do have LTE in my area and my phone was acting wierd at first with connections. Should I be worried? (I'm able to send/receive SMS, MMS, email) What is the difference between the two? Is there a way without doing a hard reset to remove this application from Nokia?
Thanks!Current: Glossy White Nokia Lumia 920
Former: Nokia Lumia 900, Samsung Focus, Apple iPhone 3GS, HTC Tilt, Samsung BlackJack
03-28-2013, 04:06 PM #2
- 1,028 Posts
As long as MMS is working you have nothing to worry about. All the access point app does is allow us to select an access point for MMS, that's it. You should be able to swap between any access points listed by tapping on them but if LTE 1 is working, you can just leave that one active.
03-28-2013, 04:20 PM #5
- 18 Posts
I ran across this the same way as you. I accidentally tapped the AT&T LTE 1 and then found out I could not send or receive any SMS or MMS messages. I played around with it and then tapped AT&T 2 and it seems like everything is now working ok. Does anybody know what the difference is? some sort of explanation would be helpful.
- By ah06 in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 5Last Post: 02-26-2013, 11:04 PM
- By onlineharvest in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 3Last Post: 01-23-2013, 11:36 AM
- By flame l in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 1Last Post: 12-19-2012, 03:30 PM
- By magictoaster in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 6Last Post: 12-14-2012, 01:16 PM
- By zuzelu in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 7Last Post: 12-13-2012, 10:03 PM