05-12-2013, 04:23 AM #7
- 3 Posts
yes you are wrong....i first bought my nokia lumia 920 online with a contract of 2 years of service from at&t.... after 2 months... i called them and asked for the unlock code..the customer service rep. informed me that wasn't available until i finish the 2 year contract or else i should pay for that.... it's all $ 350 as for terminating the service... then he emalied me the unlock code... and now i have Tmobile service with 4G frequency... it works perfect and even better than at&t.
- By AVN37 in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 24Last Post: 04-30-2013, 11:58 PM
- By xcen in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 6Last Post: 02-19-2013, 05:48 PM
- By nube_android in forum Nokia Lumia 620Replies: 6Last Post: 02-17-2013, 02:24 AM
- By dula714 in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 18Last Post: 10-18-2012, 08:44 PM
- By napkatz in forum WPCentral.com - Site News, Feedback, HelpReplies: 4Last Post: 09-08-2012, 07:44 AM