Ah, just had to send my 920 for repairs for det second time. It has all kinds of problems, and im tired of it. I regret not bying and Ativ S, and if i get at New 920 in Return, I will sell it and buy the ativ s. Sorry Nokia, but your hw sucks.

Problems:
    - Dust under the glass. ffc.
    - Poor batterylife after portico
    - Screen does'nt always respond to touch, need to tap several times to get a response.
    - Camera flash does'nt work when the phone gets hot. If I use the flash as a flashlight, it works for maybe 5 Seconds before it turns off because of overheating.
    - Random reboots
    - Random reboots with the phone getting stuck at the Nokia splash screen.
    - +++
    Last edited by rockstarzzz; 03-23-2013 at 09:12 AM. Reason: Mod edit: Keeping titles civil.

Global Posts
    278 Global Posts
    Hate to say this, but it sounds like you got a defective device and it's not just that the entire lot of 920's are bad. For every post or thread complaining about the 920, there's thousands of satisfied users as well.

Sorry you got a bad device but thanks for not giving up on WP. Good luck.

Yeah i know. Not all 920's are bad, but it seems to be more doa's than normal.
    I wont give up on wp just yet! I love it, and ios and android is so awful, i cant stand them. So just waiting to see if i get a new 920 in return, fingers crossed

I'm returning my third Lumia 920. I loved my Lumia 800, but these 920s are plagued with issues. I'll keep returning mine until I get a good one. Good thing I kept my Lumia 800 for back up!

Guess some of the seller is recycling return item.

Quote Originally Posted by spaulagain View Post
    I'm returning my third Lumia 920. I loved my Lumia 800, but these 920s are plagued with issues. I'll keep returning mine until I get a good one. Good thing I kept my Lumia 800 for back up!
    Yeah man, I also have a l800 (as a work-phone), and its flawless. Just got 7.8 also. Luckily i have my old Samsung omnia w 7.8 that I can use when i wait for my replacement 920. Old is good, it seems=)

good! don't give up yet! if you look at some of the threads at wpc of people who flashed the newest update to their lumias, they say battery is much much better, storage issues are gone, and reboots are gone so far! as for the ffc i had to replace my lumia once but my new one is perfect so far no dust and have had it for a little over a month so i hope all your problems get fixed

Global Posts
    75 Global Posts
    Curious: did you buy your Lumia 920 early (close to launch). Been contemplating buying a lumia now and wondering if perhaps the newer ones don't have as many problems.

Quote Originally Posted by raul_junior View Post
    good! don't give up yet! if you look at some of the threads at wpc of people who flashed the newest update to their lumias, they say battery is much much better, storage issues are gone, and reboots are gone so far! as for the ffc i had to replace my lumia once but my new one is perfect so far no dust and have had it for a little over a month so i hope all your problems get fixed
    Oh, that sounds very promissing :D

Yepp, its from the first batch Telenor got. I think i got the phone in the beginning of december.