- 03-20-2013, 10:22 AM #1
I love my Nokia 920 but sometimes I pick it up from the charger and it's a black screen and I have to reset it using the volume/power combo. From what I've read it's still active but I'm worried that if I set an alarm I will miss it when this happens. Can anyone confirm if alarms still work even when it's locked up/black screen.
- By donnydonny#wp in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 4Last Post: Yesterday, 06:28 AM
- By dasfoto in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 2Last Post: 03-13-2013, 04:18 PM
- By cajunlte in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 6Last Post: 12-10-2012, 10:47 AM
- By Michael Weisberg in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 5Last Post: 12-01-2012, 01:50 PM
- By ullal in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 2Last Post: 11-17-2010, 10:32 AM