Welcome to the WPCentral Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Hello,

I love my Nokia 920 but sometimes I pick it up from the charger and it's a black screen and I have to reset it using the volume/power combo. From what I've read it's still active but I'm worried that if I set an alarm I will miss it when this happens. Can anyone confirm if alarms still work even when it's locked up/black screen.

Thanks.

Hi EZ44,

Got the same issue with my L920 and unfortunately alarm doesn't work if your phone's freezing. Hope the next update will resolve this issue.

I had my 920 replaced under warranty on Sat for battery draining and the phone they replaced it with is doing the same as you've mentioned - not coming out of standby. I plan to take it back until they get it right.

Can someone confirm if this is a hardware (faulty RAM) or software issue? Planning to have my phone replaced.
    Exactly the same issue, this is the third time is happening to the phone and I have to reset it with the volume+lock button.