03-18-2013, 06:16 PM #1
- 217 Posts
just curious if anyones found msft or AT&T or whatever to replace a destroyed lumia for less than the $400 retail price?
finally fell out of my pocket on the bench at the gym, and it made a friend with a dumbbell.
Anyone had them take pity on you and replace a broken phone for less than the retail price?
It does still run as best as I can tell by the email vibrations... but it got pounded so hard, theres actually a square press through the back of the phone...
- By hahabowen in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 5Last Post: 11-22-2012, 05:13 PM
- By BIGPADDY in forum The "Off Topic" LoungeReplies: 0Last Post: 11-19-2012, 12:09 PM
- By jrdatrackstar#WP in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 11Last Post: 05-12-2012, 01:45 AM
- By dinod in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 26Last Post: 09-27-2011, 12:18 AM
- By jalb in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 1Last Post: 05-02-2011, 10:47 PM