- 03-18-2013, 05:21 PM #1
Recommendations on best way to buy 920 off contract? Craigslist, AT&T store, Microsoft store (with assure plan?), Amazon Wireless?
Those of you who have owned it a while; have you had enough problems and needed an exchange to make it worthwhile to buy something like Microsoft's assure plan that allows for exchanges. Does Amazon and AT&T have a similar plan?
Want to buy off contract because I am not yet due for an upgrade (eligible in June). Should I wait until I am due for upgrade to buy 920 on contract?
Your thoughts are appreciated.
03-18-2013, 06:03 PM #2
- 214 Posts
i bought mine off of ebay (400) and bought a 1 year warranty with accidental damage from squaretrade (i believe it was 70 or 80). i had it for a few days and it had a gap between the screen and teh body so i returned it to nokia last week and should come back this week. oh by the way, when i returned it, i went through nokia not the warranty (because nokia gives you 1 year manufacturer warranty). i would buy it again if i had the choice (again, haha).
03-18-2013, 06:07 PM #3
- 400 Posts
I passed on CL and bought new, unopened from eBay. The seller had about ten and is still listing. Buyers before me gave positive feedback on their 920 transaction, so I went for it. No complaints. PM me for seller if you're interested.
And no, I'm not the seller.
Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Board Express
Last edited by pseudoware; 03-18-2013 at 08:39 PM. Reason: I'm an illiterate moron
03-18-2013, 09:52 PM #7
- 214 Posts
- By Wayne Griffin in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 1Last Post: 12-11-2012, 11:24 PM
- By manunitedfan5 in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 4Last Post: 11-23-2012, 11:13 PM
- By ColeHarris in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 8Last Post: 11-15-2012, 08:34 AM
- By baseballbert in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 1Last Post: 11-10-2012, 12:10 PM
- By Jnbs in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 23Last Post: 11-07-2012, 10:41 AM