03-17-2013, 11:30 AM #1
- 1 Posts
Hi all, just a few questions about the 920 I just bought after deciding I needed a change from my iPhone.
How am I able to create a new photo album on my 920?
When contacts are saved to a Hotmail account I have set up on the phone, will that contact also appear when I access Hotmail via a computer?
Thanks in advance for your help!
- 03-17-2013, 11:38 AM #2
You can't create albums - there is one called Camera Roll - where all camera pics go. Other called Saved - where all saved pics go. Third called Screenshots - where screenshots go.
Yes, hotmail accounts created on phone will sync to your PC hotmail too.
03-17-2013, 05:30 PM #3
- 968 Posts
The album part is not straight forward but you can somehow create an album tho. You will need the skydrive app.
Upload picture to skydrive, everything will be sent to mobile upload folder.
Then create an album folder in the skydrive and move the pictures into it.
The album will appear in the WP8 album section.
03-24-2013, 02:37 AM #4
- 34 Posts
- By truthsforme in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 34Last Post: 12-26-2012, 07:39 AM
- By sasler in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 0Last Post: 11-19-2012, 07:05 AM
- By cameradork in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 3Last Post: 11-17-2012, 07:41 PM
- By chris2go in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 15Last Post: 11-01-2012, 03:44 AM
- By LEC 360 in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 6Last Post: 10-11-2012, 03:11 PM