- 03-14-2013, 10:05 PM #3
Sony Bravia TV Led TV. Play to app works with pictures. Videos won't play. I even put the videos on my PC, put a mixtures of videos from different smartphones also in this mk4 format that the nokia records in and the TV will not play the Nokia versions. From what I understand the mk4 is the container, what format is inside is what doesn't work on the TV. They do play however on PC's.
- 03-14-2013, 10:15 PM #4
So after reading the specs again, I notice the TV supports MP4(H.264) through USB. That is the recording format for the Nokia. Through DLNA though it only supports MPEG4 or AVC codecs in MP4 format. So then the question becomes, is there anyway to change the format the Nokia records into. Probably not.
- By wilsey in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 0Last Post: 02-03-2013, 10:44 PM
- By bellyer in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 1Last Post: 12-18-2012, 07:17 AM
- By myokeeh in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 2Last Post: 09-19-2012, 05:38 PM
- By vp710 in forum Upcoming & Rumored DevicesReplies: 6Last Post: 09-19-2012, 04:43 PM
- By lilb1190 in forum HTC TITAN IIReplies: 2Last Post: 05-17-2012, 09:06 AM