- 03-12-2013, 06:11 PM #1
So I'm getting a red Nokia Lumia 920 at the end of this month when I leave T-Mobile and I wanted to know what are the limitations on length of 1080p videos I can shoot? Also what are the best ways of sharing them once on the device? I'm not planning to shoot a full length movie or anything but I'm curious to know the limitations and how much memory these videos use. So you videographers out there help me out please and thank you.
- 03-12-2013, 11:41 PM #2
From what I have heard (in general) is that 60 minutes worth of 1080p video can equate to 8-10 GBs.
I upload using SkyDrive, but there are probably other/better options that I haven't even bothered with.
- By afgzee in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 19Last Post: 02-14-2013, 01:35 PM
- By aja87#wp in forum Developers CornerReplies: 2Last Post: 11-15-2012, 06:47 AM
- By VagrantWade in forum Surface for Windows RTReplies: 16Last Post: 10-23-2012, 04:24 PM
- By editorskeys in forum HTC TITANReplies: 4Last Post: 10-11-2011, 05:30 PM
- By mark300 in forum Developer SpotlightReplies: 12Last Post: 06-01-2011, 06:03 AM