- 03-12-2013, 03:46 PM #1
My moms Lumia 920 is having an issue with Words With Friends, where it opens, updates, and as soon as it finishes updating it closes. I have uninstalled and reinstalled, as well as uninstalled, rebooted, and reinstalled. It still happens. But I don't have this issue on my phone. Any advice? Could it be something in the cache?
Sent from my Nokia Lumia 920 using Board Express
- 03-14-2013, 07:16 AM #2
I've never had issues myself. But I'm not sure what could be causing it. Maybe a more experienced developer could give a better insight.Windows Phone Central Moderator "Fortune cookie said: 'Outlook not so good'. I said: 'Sure, but Microsoft ships it anyway'." - Apparently you can have an iPhone transplant...
- By ballanda in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 0Last Post: 01-04-2013, 08:57 AM
- By jposthauer in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 18Last Post: 11-27-2012, 11:31 PM
- By jalb in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 42Last Post: 04-05-2012, 11:48 AM
- By jmerrey in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 9Last Post: 12-21-2011, 05:48 PM
- By archer75 in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 11Last Post: 10-03-2011, 04:01 PM