- 03-12-2013, 01:41 AM #2
why not get it from ee and unlock it through the methods on this forum? it will save you about £80 in the long run , in the ee magazine this month that they have at stores the 920 is 379 pounds so you could even save about £100 :-) that's what I would do buddy :-)
03-15-2013, 02:38 PM #4
- 34 Posts
Thanks buxz777 I may do that.
@Jealy666, how much and for how long is your monthly 4G contract? :P
I'm paying £10 a month on a 30 day rolling contract for more minutes, texts and data.
That added to the fact there isn't 4G coverage anywhere I spend the majority of my time, EE is just not an attractive network, currently.I'd like the 920 features in the 8X body. Going to have to wait and see what they release next.
- By swanny78 in forum HTC 8XReplies: 18Last Post: 11-21-2012, 04:46 AM
- By HeyCori in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 72Last Post: 08-19-2012, 05:41 PM
- By TheWeeBear in forum Nokia Lumia 710Replies: 0Last Post: 02-07-2012, 04:44 AM
- By TheWeeBear in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 12-29-2011, 07:07 AM
- By TheWeeBear in forum Windows Phone GamesReplies: 23Last Post: 11-19-2011, 10:25 AM