03-11-2013, 12:11 PM #1
- 16 Posts
So I've probably imported a bunch of contacts from facebook. But the things is. I don't want some of them to appear on my phone. Especially not those two of my friends who have the same name. So it's easy for me to choose the wrong when I wanna send a sms or something to only one of them, but select the wrong one by mistake.
So, how do I remove contacts, when the remove option is greyed out? :)
- 03-11-2013, 12:15 PM #2
You can't delete your Facebook contacts and you can't edit them either. They are info from Facebook.
What you can do is, link your contacts to correct entry on your phone. If you have two friends with same name and have two different nick names for each of them, just link their facebooks to their nick names and that way their facebooks are never to be messed up. All you will see is their nick!I close threads to save cats.
The way not everyone can have their own loaf of bread, not everyone should create a new thread!
...and then God said, let there be a search button and there was a huge one on top!
03-11-2013, 12:18 PM #3
- 1 Posts
If you don't want FB contacts to appear on your people hub, you have to remove your FB account from your device (goto settings>application>people). However, you are able to combine different contacts with each other, so they appear only once in the hub. Hope that helps...
- By T850 in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 0Last Post: 12-17-2012, 09:15 AM
- By moc426 in forum Windows 8Replies: 1Last Post: 10-28-2012, 12:30 PM
- By GreenScrew in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 7Last Post: 04-27-2012, 02:18 PM
- By percistratus in forum Samsung FocusReplies: 3Last Post: 03-19-2012, 09:43 PM
- By elchebib in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 0Last Post: 12-06-2011, 07:51 AM