- 03-06-2013, 09:15 AM #1
Hi guys, just left the world of Android and decided to join the world of Win8, got myself a Lumia 920 yesterday. Made this decision after getting win8 on all my home and work machines, really its running so awesome.
Here's the small issue, I actually have all my contacts stored on my google account. I already have setup my Lumia 920 to sync with my google account problem is when I go to my phone book, I actually see the names of all my google contacts but when I click them there aren't any numbers inside. Mobile numbers everything is just blank, is this a common issue and if so is there a workaround. My apologies as I noticed alot of people been having this but I notice some couldn't even sync up, mine syncs nicely names show up just that the numbers are missing.
Appreciate the help thanks in advance guys
- 03-06-2013, 05:43 PM #3
- 03-06-2013, 05:55 PM #4
Ok I've discovered the problem. Its not due to the Lumia 920 its actually due to how i stored my numbers on google contacts.
I dunno if everyone knows this but just for the record, do take note, when you store numbers in your google contacts make sure its under Mobile or Office or some proper category like that DO NOT PUT IT IN "OTHERS" that will cause it not to show up in your contact list.
Go ahead admins or mods you can lock up this thread.
Thanks again :)
- By razor1973 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 8Last Post: 05-01-2013, 10:57 AM
- By CSI Guy in forum Surface for Windows RTReplies: 3Last Post: 10-18-2012, 01:41 PM
- By ldj in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 9Last Post: 08-12-2012, 07:25 PM
- By GreenScrew in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 7Last Post: 04-27-2012, 02:18 PM
- By NewWindowsPhoner in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 7Last Post: 11-19-2011, 12:09 PM