03-06-2013, 06:05 AM #1
- 31 Posts
My phone finally came back from the repair center! (Or at least, they admitted that they couldn't get the part and sent me a brand new one.)
Unfortunately it seems to be a completely unlocked and debranded one. I say unfortunately, as I am on EE, and the highest connection speed it will let me select is 3G, not 4G. Does anyone know how I can correct this? Thanks very much for any advice!
- 03-06-2013, 06:23 AM #2
If they have sent you the CV_GB variant then 4G is not an option (yet). Nokia did promise to release an "update" to enable the 4G option as soon as the EE exclusivity deal came to an end but they have yet to fulfill that promise. If I was you I would hold onto the handset you now have and wait for Nokia to enable 4G on your handset or you can ask at a Nokia Care point to flash the latest EE firmware to your phone.
- By Surfacable in forum Surface for Windows RTReplies: 16Last Post: 02-20-2013, 05:00 PM
- By WindowsPhone8User in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 3Last Post: 01-16-2013, 02:58 PM
- By andrewkeith5 in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 11Last Post: 12-22-2012, 10:18 PM
- By webdev511 in forum HTC RadarReplies: 7Last Post: 10-03-2011, 11:45 AM
- By contento#wp in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 9Last Post: 09-28-2011, 03:30 PM