03-05-2013, 03:41 PM #3
- 22 Posts
Are you implying that it isn't responding right away to your touch and queues up all the presses until some point where it rapid fires them? And that this doesn't happen all the time? What device?
My wife's L900's back button doesn't register every push...but this is hardware related. Doesn't sound like the same issue you are having.
- 03-05-2013, 05:40 PM #5
Happens to me using the substandard IE. When it happens, I think maybe I've opened a new tab but nope. The Back button just ceases to work even though it vibrates the phone. I don't need to restart the phone, though. I just close the tab in IE and the button starts working again.
- By CamiKitti in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 7Last Post: 12-19-2012, 06:08 PM
- By Chowdah72 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 125Last Post: 08-30-2012, 09:01 PM
- By jasqid in forum HTC Arrive / 7 ProReplies: 15Last Post: 03-14-2012, 08:55 AM
- By btbam91 in forum Samsung Focus S 4GReplies: 13Last Post: 11-08-2011, 05:44 PM
- By astroXP in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 0Last Post: 10-05-2011, 11:35 PM