03-04-2013, 05:51 PM #1
- 5 Posts
I've had my 920 since November and it's been mainly great, I did the update back when that happened and it only made the phone better but recently it's been rebooting at seemingly random times. I only notice it when it's sitting next to me and suddenly I see the AT&T logo. so far nothing else seems wrong. I was just wondering if anyone else was having this happen or had any clue as to why. The last app I installed before I noticed this was probably Photosynth but I can't imagine that's the issue. I would ask Nokia's twitter support but I can't stand them and they would just make me to a reset...
on a separate note I think I've found the real battery killer... wifi. I was travelling for a week so I turned it off and suddenly my phone battery lasted forever with heavy data use! sorry for the off topic but I had to share!
- 03-04-2013, 05:53 PM #2
There are about at least 50 threads on random reboots and about as much theories on what causes it. Give Lumia 920 boards a good read (search will narrow down the threads).I close threads to save cats.
The way not everyone can have their own loaf of bread, not everyone should create a new thread!
...and then God said, let there be a search button and there was a huge one on top!
- By sharynschmidt in forum HTC 8XReplies: 2Last Post: 01-02-2013, 08:33 AM
- By Michael Weisberg in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 2Last Post: 11-14-2012, 04:04 PM
- By Ineedwindowsphonesupportahh in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 4Last Post: 05-26-2012, 03:07 PM
- By Can94 in forum LG Optimus 7Replies: 0Last Post: 04-22-2012, 02:34 PM
- By btbam91 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 3Last Post: 12-01-2011, 09:06 AM