03-04-2013, 11:43 AM #1
- 57 Posts
Nokia shares slipped after Bernstein Research issued a report predicting weaker sales for the Lumia 920 — the flagship phone for the Windows Phone 8 operating system that the company launched last fall.
Analyst Pierre Ferragu cited a “steep fall” in Google searches for the Lumia 920 as an indicator that “consumer interest has already flagged and now stands at very similar levels to the Lumia 800 last year and the Nokia N8 in 2011.”
Apple, BlackBerry, Nokia slip on latest data - Telecom Stocks - MarketWatch
Last edited by M L; 03-04-2013 at 03:07 PM.
- By Sushovan Majumdar in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 8Last Post: 05-14-2013, 01:39 AM
- By snaqvi91 in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 15Last Post: 02-27-2013, 11:33 AM
- By mr_808 in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 5Last Post: 02-27-2013, 09:04 AM
- By riffraffy in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 2Last Post: 11-16-2012, 12:52 AM
- By GT2010 in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 3Last Post: 11-04-2012, 01:38 PM