My phone sometime misses phone calls even the signal is good, and it won't show any missed call. It has been bothering since I got the phone because I really have no idea who called me and they'd be mad at me because they thought I didn't answer and didn't call them back. I have no idea if it's the problem of my phone or it's SIM card problem. Nokia costumer service suggested me to hard reset the phone but it didn't solve the problem. Is it possible to have my phone replaced because of this problem? I think it's kind of hard to prove them this problem because it does not happen all the time, it just happens occasionally.

How do you know you are missing calls if your phone is not ringing and the log is not showing any missed calls???

Because my girlfriend would whatsapp me telling me that why didn't I answer the phone... Or my friends would ask me why I didn't answer the phone later on that day, but I had no idea that they called because it didn't ring and it didn't show missed call in the log.

Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kclub View Post
    Because my girlfriend would whatsapp me telling me that why didn't I answer the phone... Or my friends would ask me why I didn't answer the phone later on that day, but I had no idea that they called because it didn't ring and it didn't show missed call in the log.
    Happened to me last week, my dad kept calling me and I didnt even get a notification. Nothing!

Well this might be a carrier issue, but if you went to nokia's site and looked around for a minute you'd find your answer.

Just fyi, they're incredibly slow. I was without my phone for near a month, and all they did was give me a new one.
    Sent from my RM-824_nam_att_101 using Board Express

Quote Originally Posted by link68759 View Post
    Well this might be a carrier issue, but if you went to nokia's site and looked around for a minute you'd find your answer.

Just fyi, they're incredibly slow. I was without my phone for near a month, and all they did was give me a new one.
    Did you have to ship the phone back first and wait for the new one? And did the new one solve your problem? I'm kind of afraid that I'd get one that is defective, my phone is perfect except the issue I mentioned in this post, but it is a big issue!

Quote Originally Posted by MrXiqbal View Post
    Happened to me last week, my dad kept calling me and I didnt even get a notification. Nothing!
    Hope your dad wasn't mad at you! My girlfriend always do when this happens lol

Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    That's a good enough reason to get a replacement then

Quote Originally Posted by MrXiqbal View Post
    That's a good enough reason to get a replacement then
    Haha, I feel so too. But I just don't know how to prove Nokia this problem; I don't want them to send me the same phone back telling me that it works receiving calls.

Quote Originally Posted by kclub View Post
    Did you have to ship the phone back first and wait for the new one? And did the new one solve your problem? I'm kind of afraid that I'd get one that is defective, my phone is perfect except the issue I mentioned in this post, but it is a big issue!
    You need to send them the device and they device whether or not to repair yours or give you a new one. Yes, I had Bluetooth issues (random audio blips during music playback) and the new one they sent me is perfect.

Global Posts
    234 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by link68759 View Post
    You need to send them the device and they device whether or not to repair yours or give you a new one. Yes, I had Bluetooth issues (random audio blips during music playback) and the new one they sent me is perfect.
    does it have the space between the screen and the unibody? mine can fit the edge of a piece of paper. the more i read the more people say thats normal. i dont want to return it and end up with a worest off version.