- 02-24-2013, 02:33 AM #1
My phone sometime misses phone calls even the signal is good, and it won't show any missed call. It has been bothering since I got the phone because I really have no idea who called me and they'd be mad at me because they thought I didn't answer and didn't call them back. I have no idea if it's the problem of my phone or it's SIM card problem. Nokia costumer service suggested me to hard reset the phone but it didn't solve the problem. Is it possible to have my phone replaced because of this problem? I think it's kind of hard to prove them this problem because it does not happen all the time, it just happens occasionally.
- 02-24-2013, 01:44 PM #3
Because my girlfriend would whatsapp me telling me that why didn't I answer the phone... Or my friends would ask me why I didn't answer the phone later on that day, but I had no idea that they called because it didn't ring and it didn't show missed call in the log.
02-24-2013, 08:43 PM #5
- 409 Posts
Well this might be a carrier issue, but if you went to nokia's site and looked around for a minute you'd find your answer.
Just fyi, they're incredibly slow. I was without my phone for near a month, and all they did was give me a new one.
Sent from my RM-824_nam_att_101 using Board Express
- 02-25-2013, 08:32 AM #6
03-06-2013, 08:35 PM #10
- 409 Posts
- 03-07-2013, 01:10 AM #11
- By toupac in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 17Last Post: 12-16-2012, 04:54 AM
- By Sam Wilderspin in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 7Last Post: 11-12-2012, 01:47 PM
- By jabtano in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 4Last Post: 10-18-2011, 03:57 AM
- By pinknpretty1212 in forum Samsung FocusReplies: 6Last Post: 07-03-2011, 10:44 PM
- By tripower in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 5Last Post: 12-18-2010, 08:00 PM