02-22-2013, 04:27 PM #1
- 46 Posts
Was just looking for some traveling tips using my Lumia 920 in Italy. Firstly, I'd have to call At&t to unlock my phone for use over there, but once I do should I wait to buy a sim card there or just buy one in the states? I heard they were cheaper there. Is data expensive? I know that your phone has to be GSM, have 900 and 1800mhz, and unlocked, but should I use Vodafone or TIM? Thanks in advance!
- By nokialumia in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 5Last Post: 01-13-2013, 01:25 PM
- By rockstarzzz in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 7Last Post: 12-13-2012, 07:50 AM
- By paulm187 in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 22Last Post: 11-29-2012, 10:40 AM
- By Norbert0026 in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 0Last Post: 11-01-2012, 01:44 AM
- By Faux Carnival in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 5Last Post: 10-20-2012, 01:02 PM