- 02-19-2013, 07:32 PM #4
Wow. You know that Apple's is losing it's mojo by this poll. I just got a 920 for work and my two co-workers got a Iphone 5 and they both said that my 920 is so freaking sexy. They were jealous over the screen size and build. They loved it. Iphone 5 looks and feels like a small toy.
- 02-19-2013, 07:52 PM #8
Saying this if it wasn't for WP8 I'd own a Iphone. Tried Android a couple of years ago and good lord I could never get it right. Too much tinkering to get it working they way you want. I like the simplicity of Apple and MS. Their Os's just work out of the box. No rooting or any of that silly stuff.
02-19-2013, 11:06 PM #9
- 114 Posts
- 02-20-2013, 12:33 AM #10
The poll was for best looking phone OEM, not best phone experience. Your experiences with Nokia, as unfortunate as they sound, do not qualify for this poll unless you truly don't like the look of recent Nokias compared to other OEMs.
That said, I voted Nokia as I truly love the design put forward in their Lumia line. It's bold, both in design, and color choice, and distinct. I've used pretty much all the major smartphones of the past year and find Nokia's phones to be the most visually pleasing out of all of them.Yes, I'm on Twitter.
- 02-20-2013, 11:59 PM #12
Anyway, I voted for Nokia but I was so tempted to pick HTC after the One launch. That phone is so nice, I got to say I think I like it more than my Lumia 920. The silver aluminium looks great.
Last edited by devize; 02-21-2013 at 12:11 AM.
- By torchxit in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 7Last Post: 09-22-2012, 02:05 PM
- By maplewebb in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 4Last Post: 09-03-2012, 07:34 AM
- By baseballbert in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 11Last Post: 05-08-2012, 05:39 PM
- By Winterfang in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 0Last Post: 06-18-2011, 08:48 PM
- By jc0196 in forum Upcoming & Rumored DevicesReplies: 2Last Post: 04-14-2011, 09:15 AM