View Poll Results: How long does your phone last on a full charge
- 7. You may not vote on this poll
02-19-2013, 02:50 PM #1
- 6 Posts
Hi guys i just got my lumia 2 days ago I love my phone but it's a bit worrying reading all these posts.
Not sure if this has been done before but here's a poll to see the battery life you guys get. Not many will wait till their phone is completely dead to charge so try to estimate yea
personally after my first charge i got about 10 hours.. not sure if that is on the upper or lower scale of things
02-19-2013, 03:16 PM #4
- 4 Posts
I took mine off the charger at 5:30 this morning, after a day of moderate use for text, email and calls I'm at 77% at 3:15. I've had the phone for about a month, and after i figured out how to configure and turn off my background apps, I've gotten consistently good battery life.
02-19-2013, 03:23 PM #5
- 822 Posts
It's good enough for me. One thing that will make battery life better is if we (not directed at original poster specifically) stop obsessing about it. You will be amazed how much better the battery life becomes when you are not checking it constantly. Now, a phone can have issues, so your mileage may vary.
02-19-2013, 04:05 PM #6
- 690 Posts
The real answer is random.
Get great days and crappy days. And that is not because I massively use it on one day to another day.
Recently thought my phone had entered a new season where it was reaching the end of the day with 80% left. However that was for just a short time - around 5 days.
Now it is back to it's poor performance.
- By doublesman3486 in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 0Last Post: 11-22-2012, 12:47 AM
- By Hiiiiiiiii in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 5Last Post: 11-06-2012, 08:40 PM
- By Winterfang in forum HTC TITAN IIReplies: 2Last Post: 11-02-2012, 10:57 AM
- By ninjaap in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 39Last Post: 06-04-2012, 02:20 PM
- By Techblogger in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 26Last Post: 10-06-2011, 11:57 PM