02-17-2013, 02:20 PM #1
- 1 Posts
Maybe I'm not looking at the good place, but I cant find a way to sync my Windows Surface favorites with my Nokia 920..
Is it possible ? If yes, how ?
If not, can I export surface bookmark and import into the 920 ?
Thank in advance for your help
- 03-14-2013, 09:57 AM #4
I had the same complaint. Plus I didn't like how mobile IE only has a flat list with no folders to organize favorites. So I wrote an app that lets you organize your favorites into folders and store them on SkyDrive. I use the same url shortcut file format as desktop IE, so you can launch your phone favorites on the desktop. Or if you move the location of your IE Favorites folder under SkyDrive you can share and sync your favorites across the desktop and phone.
- By Tetegra in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 6Last Post: 04-10-2014, 06:03 PM
- By AngryDev in forum Upcoming & Rumored DevicesReplies: 4Last Post: 10-05-2012, 12:36 PM
- By Gaichuke in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 25Last Post: 09-27-2012, 08:47 AM
- By FriendOrDafoe in forum General Tablet DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 04-20-2012, 09:14 AM
- By topgunalu in forum Phone WarsReplies: 2Last Post: 12-23-2011, 07:53 AM