Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree23Likes

thread starter, if you have to try this app call "Pro Shot". it works very well with Lumia 920, and you can get quality on par with your 650d for night shots. some how the auto setting on the Lumia 920 still don't work quite well with night photos. but for Pro Shot with the ability to manually adjust the setting, Night Photography gets much better. check out one of my photo below taken using Pro Shot.

This was taken with, 100 iso, 2 sec shutter with an fixed aperture of f2.0. mounted on a so called tripod. :) take note that the actual environment is very dark and those lamps are actually very dim orange lights.
    2013_02_09_21_12_42_proshot.jpg

Global Posts
    157 Global Posts
    Nice thread idea, OP!

I've also got the T4i (aka 650D) and the 920, so these shots interested me greatly. I'd never thought about doing a comparison of the pictures each takes.

One thing I'm noticing about the 920 pictures (even in comparison to the 620) is that it tends to over-saturate brownish colors (or maybe it just makes browns more...brown). Mine does the same thing, especially compared to my S3 and iPhone 5. I was worried there might be something wrong with my 920, but now I can see that's just how it is.

I will say this, the Portico update made a world of difference to the camera. Believe that or not (I know there are some people here that don't believe it), but it did. I bought my first 920 back in November, right after it was released, and the camera was SO bad compared to my S3 that I ended up returning it. I just got my new one last week and the camera is better in every aspect (or maybe I should say the camera software is better). Either way, it takes much better pictures than my first 920.

Quote Originally Posted by KentuckyHouse View Post
    Nice thread idea, OP!

I've also got the T4i (aka 650D) and the 920, so these shots interested me greatly. I'd never thought about doing a comparison of the pictures each takes.

One thing I'm noticing about the 920 pictures (even in comparison to the 620) is that it tends to over-saturate brownish colors (or maybe it just makes browns more...brown). Mine does the same thing, especially compared to my S3 and iPhone 5. I was worried there might be something wrong with my 920, but now I can see that's just how it is.

I will say this, the Portico update made a world of difference to the camera. Believe that or not (I know there are some people here that don't believe it), but it did. I bought my first 920 back in November, right after it was released, and the camera was SO bad compared to my S3 that I ended up returning it. I just got my new one last week and the camera is better in every aspect (or maybe I should say the camera software is better). Either way, it takes much better pictures than my first 920.
    Not only portico made a world difference. But with pro shot, it just made a miracle. :)
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12